ArchGamer - new games archive (includes free games too)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, All!
We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free to
download and some of them are FREE. We are plannig to put there only good
quality worth to play games.
Feel free to visit the site.

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com

"Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 14 Sep 2004:

> Hello, All!
> We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
> to download and some of them are FREE.
<snip>

The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
"Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
though it could be fun for a few minutes.

--
Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, David!
You wrote on 14 Sep 2004 22:43:49 GMT:

??>> Hello, All!
??>> We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
??>> to download and some of them are FREE.

DB> The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
DB> freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
DB> Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
DB> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
DB> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com

Vadim Gaidukevich wrote:

> So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?
>
> Vadim Gaidukevich ArchGamer http://www.archgamer.com

For this group's "members" anyway ;-)
Especially since you posted to this freeware group.

Regards from vegard krog petersen
sigless today

"Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 15 Sep 2004:

> So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive
> better?

Considering that this is a freeware newsgroup, yes! =:p