Architecture student - Laptop buying help (India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG_Bridge123

Reputable
Jun 14, 2015
Hi, please suggest a laptop for me that can run AutoCAD, 3DS, Revit and maybe even a bit of gaming if possible!
My budget can be upto 40k but i'll hear you out if you have any suggestions for upto 50,000 INR :)
Keep in mind i live in India so not every laptop is available here as it is in the US.
Thanks!

Solution
Although I'm not personally a big fan of Acer, I think the Acer Aspire V5-573G-74508G1Taii may be a good option for what you want. And although the Core i7-4500U CPU is only a dual core with hyper-threading (acts as 4 cores when needed), it does feature an NVidia graphics card (GT750M) which AutoCad likes. As an added bonus, it'll allow for some gaming. One down-side is that it comes with Linux installed, you would need to purchase Windows separately if wanting to run Windows OS.
The Asus X550LC-XX015H with a slightly smaller hard drive and less ram, it may also be an option since the rest of the hardware is the same as the Acer plus it comes with Windows 8
Although I'm not personally a big fan of Acer, I think the Acer Aspire V5-573G-74508G1Taii may be a good option for what you want. And although the Core i7-4500U CPU is only a dual core with hyper-threading (acts as 4 cores when needed), it does feature an NVidia graphics card (GT750M) which AutoCad likes. As an added bonus, it'll allow for some gaming. One down-side is that it comes with Linux installed, you would need to purchase Windows separately if wanting to run Windows OS.
The Asus X550LC-XX015H with a slightly smaller hard drive and less ram, it may also be an option since the rest of the hardware is the same as the Acer plus it comes with Windows 8

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.