Archive of all posts

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi,

does anybody know where to find a complete archive of all posts to
r.g.c.? I know, that groups.google.com has one, but it is quite a pain
to read. A simple text file or an tar.gz-archive would be better.

Jens Gutzeit

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

In article <d40ajd$9hi$1@domitilla.aioe.org>,
Jens Gutzeit <jens@jgutzeit.de> wrote:

> does anybody know where to find a complete archive of all posts to
> r.g.c.? I know, that groups.google.com has one, but it is quite a pain
> to read. A simple text file or an tar.gz-archive would be better.

There is a complete archive (not very well sorted, with lots of
duplicates and spams), up to october 2003, in my all-my-corewar-files
archive at
< ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/moscova/doligez/cw/everything.tar.bz2 >.

Be warned that the file is 44 megabytes (compressed).

--
Planar
remove .invalid from my address to send me mail

"Surprise. Then just use AGA rules and that's it." - Robert Jasiek

TRENDING THREADS