Archos Could Give You Another Choice in Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
All I want is a cheap windows phone 8 device with a keyboard,is that too much to ask?
Physical keys are getting rare, my friend. I broke down and got a touchscreen-only smartphone a few years back, and honestly it is pretty decent for most things. The only thing I really miss is playing old console games and being able to use the slide-out keyboard so my fingers aren't occupying part of the screen all the time. You can always get a BT controller, but you may not want to haul it around with you everywhere.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I don't think Windows Phones support blue tooth controller, at least not when I was using them. I loved my windows phones but there were a lot of common features missing and even when requested by a vast majority in the crappy feedback page Microsoft decided to ignore them. I was left in awe at their slow respobse to feature updates considering they were the ones who needed to prove themselves to stay ahead in the market but nothing. I will give them credit for their extremely optimized OS, fluidity and ease of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.