Question Arctic Accelero Xtreme III compatibility with RTX 2060

Jan 28, 2020
Hello, first time posting here.
I was wondering if the RTX 2060 would fit the Arctic Accelero Xtreme III. It does not name the card on the compatibility list, but I've seen some people use the cooler on other cards. My RTX 2060 gets very hot (85c) and makes a lot of noise, so I would like to install an aftermarket cooler on it.

The cards PCB is the standard 98mm and I'm not sure about the mounting holes, they could be either 48mm or 51mm, will check. Here is a picture of the card:

(Sorry for the bad quality).
Please tell me if the Arctic Accelero Xtreme III (or IV) will fit this card. If it doesn't, could you recommend some other kind of aftermarket GPU cooler (<100$)?
Thanks.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Most RTX2060 will be somewhat unique, only the founder's edition card would be consistent. You didn't list the model, though getting a sense of scale is not that difficult from your image.

~53mm spacing appears to be correct. All the Nvidia cards that are compatible with the two Arctics are roughly 63mm spacing. AMD is 57mm or so. RTX 2060 Founder's Edition is also 63mm.

So, no, not 100% sure that would work

Common recommendation would be the NZXT Kraken G10 or G12 and a 120mm all-in-one Asetek style CPU cooler, but that might not work either.

Any chance or returning the card?

Jan 28, 2020
Hey, thanks for your reply.
I will do a double check on the spacing between the mounting holes. I've sent an email to Arctic meanwhile.
I can't return the card because I've had it for about a month or two, unless it's broken.

The Kraken G12 or G10 also do not seem to fit my card, at least they're not on the compatibility list. I also wouldn't know which AIO to install with it.

Jan 9, 2020
I find Arctic support very good, they should get back to you quickly on your question. I'm not sure whey their coolers list RTX 2080's, 2070's etc but not 2060 in the list of supported cards. I have the Twin Turbo II on my GTX1060 (and had it on a Radeon HD6950 prior to that) and it's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm planning to use it on every GPU between now and my death. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts