Ambassador
According to the Arctic site that cooler won't work on an AM4 socket:
Intel Socket:
1366, 1156, 1155, 775
AMD Socket:
FM2+, FM1, AM3+, AM2+, 939, 754
Max. Cooling Performance:
300 Watts

So unless they make an AM4 adapter you can't use it.

EDIT:
Apparently it will work with an AM4 socket according to this:
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/arctic-offers-compatibility-with-amd-am4-and-intel-kaby-lake.html

As for RAM clearance I suggest you measure it with that cooler installed on your current MB and then see what clearance is required (Ram height and slot distance from cooler) for whatever MB/RAM combo you end up choosing.

Last edited:

gollihun

Prominent
May 13, 2018
My current rig is an Intel system with Asrock Z77 Extreme 4. The intel mounting bracket makes the fan looking forward and puss out the air in the back. The AMD bracket makes a little bit harder because its fit 90 degrees down and pull out the air from the gpu and puss out to the top of the case and the cooler is 134 mm length and 96 wide. This is the problem. :)

My current rig is an Intel system with Asrock Z77 Extreme 4. The intel mounting bracket makes the fan looking forward and puss out the air in the back. The AMD bracket makes a little bit harder because its fit 90 degrees down and pull out the air from the gpu and puss out to the top of the case and the cooler is 134 mm length and 96 wide. This is the problem. :)
Does it have AM4 brackets ?? It will not work with AM3 socket kit.