[SOLVED] arctic freezer 280 help

Oct 10, 2021
Im building a new system . I did choose arctic freezer 280 but now I see it hard to find a good big case.
I want to easily fit the cooler without having issues with cables being tight or a tight space issue.

Can I get some recommendations other than Lian pc 011 dynamic because there is just too much glass and I would like just to have glass on the side?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Their own Lancool II Mesh?
Yes, the 280mm can only fit in the front, but depending on what's being cooled here, that's probably the ideal location for it. Either way, you can't avoid the heat from one cooler feeding into another.

Phanteks P500A? P600S?

be quiet Pure Base 500DX? Silent Base 802?

Fractal Design Meshify 2? Meshify 2 Compact?

Cooler Master H500P Mesh? H500M?

Oct 10, 2021
Their own Lancool II Mesh?
Yes, the 280mm can only fit in the front, but depending on what's being cooled here, that's probably the ideal location for it. Either way, you can't avoid the heat from one cooler feeding into another.

Phanteks P500A? P600S?

be quiet Pure Base 500DX? Silent Base 802?

Fractal Design Meshify 2? Meshify 2 Compact?

Cooler Master H500P Mesh? H500M?

Those all works for the cooler ? Thanks for helping

Oct 10, 2021
Cooler Master H500P Mesh does it fit with Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX motherboard and the Arctic Freezer Cooler?
I saw a video on youtube it says that it will be a very small distance between the cooler and the motherboard but I don't know which motherboard he is using compared to my motherboard.

TRENDING THREADS