[SOLVED] Arctic freezer 34 esports duo or Id cooling zoomflow 240x

poorbugger

Distinguished
Can you guys help me choose one? My cpu will be ryzen 5 5600x. They're both the same price. I don't really have a preference on aio or air cooler. I cant find a comparison video on them so i kinda need some help here. I'll also be traveling with my pc once a year so the pc is coming on flight.

Solution
Well the air cooler would last longer, and be more cost effective, as the fans are the most common point of failure.
The hybrid cooler might be a little more convenient during the annual flights? I mean, I guess you'd want to fill the interior with foam or some other filling if you plan on keeping the gpu inside the PC.
Though I still think it's better to pack gpus and air tower coolers separately.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Well the air cooler would last longer, and be more cost effective, as the fans are the most common point of failure.
The hybrid cooler might be a little more convenient during the annual flights? I mean, I guess you'd want to fill the interior with foam or some other filling if you plan on keeping the gpu inside the PC.
Though I still think it's better to pack gpus and air tower coolers separately.

Last edited:
Solution

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Agree, would also suggest removing GPU during transit and packing securely within static bag.

Likely won't find much in terms of direct comparison between those 2 coolers. Arctic 34 eSports DUO is a pretty solid small/mid range cooler and the other being a lesser-known AIO brand, but still looks to use the general Asetek pump design.