Arctic Introduces Three New Powerful GPU Coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenh536

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013
Will the Xtreme IV fit 7970 ghz editions? It should, but you never know. Also since it mentions a bracket for the 280x edition I wonder if it works on other cards...

woo hoo! Glad these are out now. Last time I got a dirt cheap sparkle GTX570 and slapped an aftermarket cooler on it and it works beautifully and nearly silent. Newer cards have not had many options though, so this is welcome news as I hope to get a newer GPU later this year.

lothdk

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
The Accelero Xtreme IV 280(X) cooler is built specifically for the Radeon R9 280(X) graphics cards, and features the same Accelero Xtreme IV cooler, but comes with a special retention bracket that is compatible with the R9 280(X) cards.

The cooler is built specifically for the Radeon R9 280(X) .. but comes with a special retention bracket that is compatible with the R9 280(X) .. should hope that it is compatible with something it is built specifically for!

I've been thinking about getting an aftermarket GPU cooler, I guess it was good timing on my end, since I always love Arctic Products.Now, let's hope they put out a better high-end heatsink for CPUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS