Question Arctic LF II 240mm with Corsair 5000D

Feb 15, 2023
I have a 5000D Airflow and I was initially trying to mount the Arctic AIO on top as exhaust but it doesn't fit for like 3-4mm unfortunately, so I ended up switching fan to Intake and mounted it on the side of the case and I have another 3 Arctic P12 on front as Intake and I was wondering if I should add an extra fan on the side under the radiator or to leave it empty, I'm not sure how it will affect the airflow with that gap under the rad. (or should I move the radiator down and leave the gap at the top ?)

Also for exhaust I'm having a fan in the rear and 2 at the top, and all the fans are Arctic P12.
If any additional information are required I'll be more than happy to share.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of your motherboard as well as the rams used in your build? Why not just have the AIO mounted to the front and have the fans set to intake placed in front of the AIO behind the case's mesh panel? Make and model of your discrete GPU(that might potentially impeded the front mount)?

Feb 15, 2023
Mobo: Asus TUF B650-Plus
GPU: Nvidia RTX 4070Ti Asus TUF
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo

I thought about placing it in front as you mentioned but for "aesthetics" reasons I wanted to have 3 fans in front (I know it's not the smartest idea in terms of airflow performance :LOL:) my big curiosity now would be how bad is that gap under the rad, like all the air from the bottom front will go out on the side leaving the GPU with less to none fresh air ?