[SOLVED] Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360mm fans

May 13, 2021
Hello, need a little help troubleshooting a problem with my AIO fans.

Currently have the ALF II 360mm front mounted with the tubes at the bottom of a lian li lancool 2 mesh performance case.
I have plugged the only cable that comes out of the pump to the CPU fan header of a Asus ROG Strix z390 E gaming motherboard.
The BIOS is configured to pwm mode with a custom fan curve of 30% rpm at 30º, 65% at 45º and 100% at 65º.

Now the problem is that when the CPU gets hotter and the radiator fans ramp up, the 1st fan (the closest to the radiator tubes, the bottom one in the case) ramps up accordingly but the 2nd fan (middle of radiator) and the 3rd fan (top of radiator) slow down.

If my CPU gets over 55º, the 2nd fan completly stops and the 3rd fan is barely spinning and the 1st fan is spinning really fast.
When the CPU gets over 65º the 2nd and 3rd fan completly stop and the 1st fan is at 100%.

I think this is not the correct behaviour of this AIO or i could have a configuration problem or the AIO is faulty and i would have to return it.

I would appreciate any help to figure out what could be wrong.
Thanks.

Solution
A very good visual of your problem.
My fault, you described it well.
Seems like a problem with the cooler.
Can you contact Arctic technical support.
Is there some Arctic software that is supposed to manage this?
May 13, 2021
Thanks i appreciate you for trying to help me out.
Since this is the first time i'm using an AIO i just wanted to make sure i have done everything right when installing it and wanted other peoples insight so i can be 100% sure is a faulty AIO.
There is no software to manage this and i will contact arctic regarding my problem.
Thanks for the help.