[SOLVED] arctic silver 5 or NT-H1 paste?

Furzumz

Reputable
the NT-H1 came with a new cooler but I heard paste that comes with coolers is typically lower end or cheaply made

Do I stick with the artic silver I got on hand?

Solution
The Noctua NT-H1 is in the top 5 or so pastes out of all of them that I've ever heard of or seen.

The Arctic Silver 5 ranks right in the middle, so number 30ish or so...

Reality is often quite different to what the Rumor Mill perceives, most of the better, more expensive coolers like Noctua, Phanteks, Gelid, beQuiet have superior pastes. The only time I've ever been tempted to change out the stock paste is if it's an older cooler and the paste might have dried out.

It's only in the uber cheap budget no-name type coolers that you'll find the pastes that closely resemble toothpaste.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The Noctua NT-H1 is in the top 5 or so pastes out of all of them that I've ever heard of or seen.

The Arctic Silver 5 ranks right in the middle, so number 30ish or so...

Reality is often quite different to what the Rumor Mill perceives, most of the better, more expensive coolers like Noctua, Phanteks, Gelid, beQuiet have superior pastes. The only time I've ever been tempted to change out the stock paste is if it's an older cooler and the paste might have dried out.

It's only in the uber cheap budget no-name type coolers that you'll find the pastes that closely resemble toothpaste.

Reactions: Furzumz
Solution