Arctic Silver shelf life?

I last used some two years ago. It has been closed tightly, is it
still good to use again?
Lenster

You know you've been on the computer too long when...
You start double clicking the TV remote!

Remove YourNightgown to reply by email

Yes, that stuff will last 1,000 years....

Lenster wrote:
> I last used some two years ago. It has been closed tightly, is it
> still good to use again?
> Lenster

> You know you've been on the computer too long when...
> You start double clicking the TV remote!
>
> Remove YourNightgown to reply by email

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:30:10 GMT, Lenster
<snobrd@YourNightgownoptonline.net> wrote:

>I last used some two years ago. It has been closed tightly, is it
>still good to use again?
>Lenster

Yes it's still good but there's a potential for it to separate, the solid
particles falling to the bottom of the suspension so whichever side of the
tube is "up" has a higher percentage of liquid. Note the viscosity of it
then decide if it needs remixed.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:59:31 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com> wrote:

>Yes, that stuff will last 1,000 years....

I've had my tube for over 1000 years, and it's still flows very well. And
it's still nasty and hard to get off your skin and clothing.

Bob

Remove "kins" from address to reply.