Question Arctic vs Galahad AIO Radiator - Which is best?

WIEZZY

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2014
I currently have two AIOs in my posession, both basically the same price, to be used on my 13900k:
Lian Li GALAHAD AIO 360

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360

Regardless of which radiator I choose, I have these fans to put on it:
Lian Li UNI Fan SL120 V2 RGB Black 3x 12cm Fan

Online benchmarks don't test the radiators alone, so my question is: Which radiator should I keep?
Performance and noise are both factors. If both radiators would cool the CPU well enough for every situation (gaming, video/photo editing, multitasking), I would prefer the quieter one.
Also, could there be complications to putting Lian Li fans on a non-Lian Li radiator? Simplicity is also a factor.

Thanks for the help.

I currently have two AIOs in my posession, both basically the same price, to be used on my 13900k:
Lian Li GALAHAD AIO 360

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360

Regardless of which radiator I choose, I have these fans to put on it:
Lian Li UNI Fan SL120 V2 RGB Black 3x 12cm Fan

Online benchmarks don't test the radiators alone, so my question is: Which radiator should I keep?
Performance and noise are both factors. If both radiators would cool the CPU well enough for every situation (gaming, video/photo editing, multitasking), I would prefer the quieter one.
Also, could there be complications to putting Lian Li fans on a non-Lian Li radiator? Simplicity is also a factor.

Thanks for the help.
AIO coolers come assembled and in closed loop with pump permanently attached so testing just radiator is not needed. Arctic Freezer II comes with slightly thicker radiators than most. That might present some problems with mounting but helps cooling,

WIEZZY

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2014
AIO coolers come assembled and in closed loop with pump permanently attached so testing just radiator is not needed. Arctic Freezer II comes with slightly thicker radiators than most. That might present some problems with mounting but helps cooling,
Yes, I should have said pump/radiator, not just the radiator. I saw that about the thicker radiator and would ideally like to use the Arctic, but it was misadvertised as being LGA 1700 compatible but is not. The only way to make it so is to have a mounting kit shipped. Besides being a shady business practice, it will take who-knows-how-long to get here, so that is becoming another factor. How much of a decision do you think it makes?