Dec 5, 2017
Arcrtis 3 didn't come with registration code and this headset no longer is supported on SteelSerie's Engine for their gear. I setup the headset with the twoplug-ins in the back and it seemed low, so I changed to one plug-in the front and it still seemed low. I then changed it back to two plug-in and put it in the front and it still is low. I even enabled loudness equalization and it still is low. Is this headset just low or is my pc lowering a setting?

hang-the-9

Titan
That headset does not need anything special to drive it, did you check volume on the headset? Windows volume, in game volume or whatever program you are using? I'm putting my money on the headset volume knob being turned down.

Dec 5, 2017
That headset does not need anything special to drive it, did you check volume on the headset? Windows volume, in game volume or whatever program you are using? I'm putting my money on the headset volume knob being turned down.
I have tried basically everything. I tried using SteelSeries’ Engine but it doesn’t identify my gear so I use Realtek which identifies it as a speaker. My pc does say I am using 4 ports including the subwoofer port to use my headset. Not sure if that could be a problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS