Question Arctis Pro Wireless vs Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE ?

Hey guys. I thought I had my mind set on the Arctis Pro Wireless but I've now seen the awesome reviews on the Corsair.

I was hoping for some personal opinions and maybe experiences on either or.

Honestly on the "Best Picks" that was recently posted. the Corsair seems to almost get a better review than the Arctis, even giving it best wireless headset. Yeah the Arctis is a splurge but is the splurge worth it?

I honestly kind of arrived at the Arctis Pro Wireless being the best Wireless headset out there but now i'm not so sure :(

Any other recommendations as well is always welcome. Thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
In retrospect with audio and design, they are all subjective to the user, meaning that what you read/hear are all suggestions made by the reviewer, so your mileage can and will vary with respect to your experience. That being said, I personally think that SteelSeries audio gear were a higher bar compared to all that are out there, almost as high as Razer's and they do have a better build quality when compared to Razer but I for one would settle on the Corsair's.

Speaking of settling, what sort of a budget are you working with? Preferred site for purchase? Wireless and not wired?

In retrospect with audio and design, they are all subjective to the user, meaning that what you read/hear are all suggestions made by the reviewer, so your mileage can and will vary with respect to your experience. That being said, I personally think that SteelSeries audio gear were a higher bar compared to all that are out there, almost as high as Razer's and they do have a better build quality when compared to Razer but I for one would settle on the Corsair's.

Speaking of settling, what sort of a budget are you working with? Preferred site for purchase? Wireless and not wired?
Wireless. Website kind of doesn't matter. And my budget is basically $500 for headset. Which is INSANE to me but I wanted to try a really nice headset piece so, yeah.

alexbirdie

Respectable
My son and me have arctis pro wireless, and we are happy with it.
For some years we had a predecessor if the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE( something with .....2000 in the name), and we were pleased with it, too.

But in direct compare:

It's unbelievable, how long you can hear with the arctis pro with one accu. And if to be reloaded, you can simply put in the second accu and put the first into station for loading.

We do not know, if the arctis pro wireless is the best gaming headset around, but we would not like to change to another vendor.

TRENDING THREADS