[SOLVED] Are 4 stock case fans enough for overclocking with these specs

May 28, 2020
Hi,
I am relatively new to the modern gaming pc scene because I builded my last pc around 12 years ago and I have been wondering if 4 stock case fans (120 m.m)-(3 front 1 rear) would be enough for a healty air flow with overclocking. By the way cpu and gpu already have their own fans and I actually don't know how much overclock that I could achieve with my specs. Anyway, just to be sure I wanted to learn if my case's air flow is good enough or not.
Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 ghz
Asus Dual Rx580 O4G
GSKILL 16GB (2x8GB) RipjawsV 3000 mhz
MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
600W 80+Bronze psu
Case pictures for reference: http://www.rampage.com.tr/rampage/dosyalar/urun/486/2282.png?m=1574667909
https://cdn.vatanbilgisayar.com/Upload/PRODUCT/RAMPAGE/thumb/TeoriV2-104893-4_large.jpg

Solution
The fans should be fine. For overclocking the card is already overclocked so their really not going to be much of a gain their. The processor can be overclocked some but I would add a decent aftermarket cooler first.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Umm, I notice a problem with those links:
-the psu shrouds are different
-the 1st image is photoshopped...

Looks like another front panel choked chassis - at least, to me.
-Little gaps in the sides to pull in air
-Mesh paneling right behind the fans
-The stock RGB fans are likely garbage, and not sufficient for drawing in air through those restrictions

May 28, 2020
Yeah thanks for replies, I wish I could have bought 2600x instead of 2600 because I heard that it has a better stock fan but hardware components are way too expensive in my country. On the top of that economy is really bad for some time now. So I have a really tight budget therefore I had to order that poor quality case and I can't afford an aftermarket cooler for the cpu right now. I guess I'm stuck with stock clock speeds. Anyway without any kind of oc'ing and using stock fans, am i safe?

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
Umm, I notice a problem with those links:
-the psu shrouds are different
-the 1st image is photoshopped...

Looks like another front panel choked chassis - at least, to me.
-Little gaps in the sides to pull in air
-Mesh paneling right behind the fans
-The stock RGB fans are likely garbage, and not sufficient for drawing in air through those restrictions

yeah that first picture is from the manufacturers website and like you said, it looks like photoshopped and the second one is from the website which I ordered the case from it. There are several more pictures on those websites but I don't think that they would be more helpful than these ones. Moreover, besides these ones I can't share a proper picture because the case is yet to arrive.