Are any of the newer Axis & Allies board games going to be..

David

"Gel Pen" <grouphoto@homer.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know?

I don't know of any but there is a game called Gary Grigsby's World at War
that will be in stores the end of this month that is similiar to Axis and
Allies games.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:26:15 GMT, "Gel Pen" <grouphoto@homer.com>
wrote:

>Anybody know?

Given how horrible the AI was every time they tried it, do we really
want them to?:)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

"Johnny Bravo" <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Given how horrible the AI was every time they tried it, do we really
> want them to?:)
>
> --
> "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
> of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

I would like to see Axis and Allies-Europe on Pc. I don't care about AI.
Multiplayer options are important and fun for me only

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:58:50 +0100, "Keyser Soze" <info@info.com>
wrote:

>"Johnny Bravo" <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Given how horrible the AI was every time they tried it, do we really
>> want them to?:)
>>
>> --
>> "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
>> of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
>
>I would like to see Axis and Allies-Europe on Pc. I don't care about AI.
>Multiplayer options are important and fun for me only

Head on over to http://triplea.sourceforge.net/ I'm sure that
sooner or later they will do Europe if there is enough interest in the
project.

wrote:

>I would like to see Axis and Allies-Europe on Pc. I don't care about AI.
>Multiplayer options are important and fun for me only

A&A: E is the worst game in A&A series, in my opinion. The flawed
concept of victory conditions, mixed with badly designed map, made it
an unplayable game once the basic puzzle was solved.

This game had so much potential, but AH and Larry Harris dropped the
ball.

Drax