Are dazumba psu's really that bad?

May 14, 2018
So, i've heard from many sources stating that dazumba psu is really awful. So, the thing is i just finished built a budget gaming computer with i5 2400, 8gb of ram, and gtx 660 OEM. But, many said dazumba would rather give you a chance to smack out all of your components in just a few months or even less. Is that really true? Cuz, my budget is already empty right now for another psu :(

Solution

Power supplies are guilty until proven innocent and with no information, cheaper-than-the-very-mediocre-Corsair-VS pricing, the anemic 12V on the few that I could see, and the apparently fake 80-plus logo they're using on some of their PSUs (they're not in the 80-plus database as far as I can tell), I wouldn't trust this PSU to power a sandwich.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

Power supplies are guilty until proven innocent and with no information, cheaper-than-the-very-mediocre-Corsair-VS pricing, the anemic 12V on the few that I could see, and the apparently fake 80-plus logo they're using on some of their PSUs (they're not in the 80-plus database as far as I can tell), I wouldn't trust this PSU to power a sandwich.

Solution