[SOLVED] are electronic dusters worth it?

Solution
My favorite air cleaner "hack" is to use a small foam water gun you can find for a few dollars instead of canned air that runs out. Small one is just good and can blast out a nice strong air puff to clean out systems.

71fYKoOCu4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WildCard999

Titan
If your case is using positive pressure then the amount of dust inside the case should be minimal and only your fan filters will need to be cleaned out. When it comes to cleaning a fan filter you can just use a good old vacuum to do that since they are typically removable.

If you case is using negative pressure then you will probably have a large amount of dust build-up. At that point you will want to blow it out using either the cans or a compressor like @WildCard999 linked.

D

Deleted member 217926

I find it especially useful to clean off books and CDs, DVDs Blu Rays. Pictures hanging on the wall, light fixtures, ceiling fans....you name it. If it's hard to clean with a cloth or rag it usually works really well to blow it off. Even window blinds and curtains. Anything electronic including laptops and keyboards, speakers and speaker grills....I've even used it in vehicles.

TRENDING THREADS