[SOLVED] Are GPU deals usually better on black friday or cyber monday?

Nov 8, 2019
I have never done any shopping on black Friday but want some new graphics cards so I thought I might do it this year. But I didn't want to buy cards then have better deals pop up that Monday. I know we can't predict what retailers are gonna do unless they release their sale info early, but if anyone has noted which day may be better i'd like some input. Thanks.

Solution
I would say neither. Desirable GPUs will probably keep the same prices, if not increase as previous sales and rebates expire. What goes on sale is things that aren't moving. So you might have a full price GPU bundled with a full priced CPU and discounted motherboard or memory that aren't popular for some reason.

Best thing to do is pick out what you think you will be wanting. Get a general price now and see if anything you want to purchase drops.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I would say neither. Desirable GPUs will probably keep the same prices, if not increase as previous sales and rebates expire. What goes on sale is things that aren't moving. So you might have a full price GPU bundled with a full priced CPU and discounted motherboard or memory that aren't popular for some reason.

Best thing to do is pick out what you think you will be wanting. Get a general price now and see if anything you want to purchase drops.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
I have never done any shopping on black Friday but want some new graphics cards so I thought I might do it this year. But I didn't want to buy cards then have better deals pop up that Monday. I know we can't predict what retailers are gonna do unless they release their sale info early, but if anyone has noted which day may be better i'd like some input. Thanks.
BF/CM is really an advertising term for the period of 1 Nov to 15 Jan.
If you want a price drop on some specific part, you need to look at sites every day, maybe 2-3 times a day.

This, from Newegg, 8 Nov 2019
Xy1j5f6.png

Jn5GVtU.png

And don't count on anything new and current being majorly cheap.

Nov 8, 2019

ok, good to know. Thanks!

Nov 8, 2019
BF/CM is really an advertising term for the period of 1 Nov to 15 Jan.
If you want a price drop on some specific part, you need to look at sites every day, maybe 2-3 times a day.

This, from Newegg, 8 Nov 2019
Xy1j5f6.png

Jn5GVtU.png

And don't count on anything new and current being majorly cheap.

I'll just keep an eye out. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS