Are intel going to include a better cpu cooler with the 9th gen cpus?

Aug 30, 2018
Considering that intel's stock cooler was throttling the i7 8700 (non k) and not allowing it to reach its full potential, intel should definitely provide a better cpu cooler with the 9th gen cpus or not include it at all and lower the price. Is there any info about this at the moment?

they will probably use the same kind. intel used to include a stock cooler with their K version CPU's but they stopped because they got the idea that people were only buying them for overcl;ocking anyway

i use the stock cooler that came with my 7700 and it has not once overheated or crashed my computer so if my PC can run smoothly with one then why couldn't others?

Aug 30, 2018
The cooler is getting less reliable each year as new generations are released. The cooler was insuffecient for running the i7 8700 (I don't know about the i7 7700). So this will be worse with the i7 9700. They are making consumers pay more for something that is almost useless. Maybe they should provide a better cooler or not include it at all specifically with the 9th gen i7 only (not the 9th gen i5 because I think it is still suffecient in that regard).

TRENDING THREADS