Are most jamma games Horizontal?

I wanted to put a jamma game together and just wanted know if most
games jamma games used a horizontal monitor setup.
Thanks,
Scott

What are the good vertical shooters in jamma?
Scott

Not shooters, but are also the Capcom Bowling games, Tri-Sports and the
Arkanoid games which were all vertical. But, you are also talking a mix of
trackball and spinner games, too...

Bill

> What are the good vertical shooters in jamma?
> Scott

it seems like 80% off all jamma games are fighters... so yes, most probably
are horizontal... most of the vertical ones are shooters...

all the really innovative arcade games are pre-jamma.

<eagle4@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
>I wanted to put a jamma game together and just wanted know if most
> games jamma games used a horizontal monitor setup.
> Thanks,
> Scott

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

194X

> What are the good vertical shooters in jamma?
> Scott

for the most part, you're probably better off making a horizontal cab...
besides the fighers you have access to a great number of
puzzle/sports/platform/shoorter, etc.

even in the glory days, vertical cabs were in the minority... nowadays
they're very rare.