Are my computer specs good for gaming and recording(they aren't what do I need to upgrade)

Towafius

Prominent
Apr 29, 2017
What I have is:

Microsoft Windows 10 home 64 bit

8GB of ram

Intel core I3-4170

NVIDIA Geforce gtx 750 ti

Motherboard is MSI H81M-P33 micro atx

Solution
it is obviously part of the Low end sector of pc components, it should be able to play games at 1080p medium settings at 60fps in most games. (Without recording)

If you plan to record, you probably need to upgrade that cpu to a kabylake counterpart or wait for coffee lake.

Maybe give that 750ti a lil upgrade ye?

A 1050ti is a pascal option and is a great price to performance option.

If you ain't feeling that money, you can get the GTX 1050, non ti version

that will give you a good performance boost and you could probably record some games in medium settings? Maybe at 50fps idk

tanckattb

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
it is obviously part of the Low end sector of pc components, it should be able to play games at 1080p medium settings at 60fps in most games. (Without recording)

If you plan to record, you probably need to upgrade that cpu to a kabylake counterpart or wait for coffee lake.

Maybe give that 750ti a lil upgrade ye?

A 1050ti is a pascal option and is a great price to performance option.

If you ain't feeling that money, you can get the GTX 1050, non ti version

that will give you a good performance boost and you could probably record some games in medium settings? Maybe at 50fps idk

Solution

Towafius

Prominent
Apr 29, 2017
Thanks I did relize my processors was pretty low qual' but yeah I think I do need a new graphics card my friend said that might be what I needed but I need to be sure