Question are my cpu load temps normal?

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
im using a ryzen 5 3600 with a b450 tomahawk board and a corsair h100i pro cpu cooler. my idle temps are like around 34c average and under a aida 64 stress test im getting like 77c to 78c max under a heavy load. are these normal temps?? while gaming the temps are a lot less like 57c to 60c.

No bad temps. Gaming temps are ok. Aida 64 temps not soo great (anything below 80 is fine anyways).

- Whats your room temp?

- While runing Aida64, How long does it takes to get to the ~77°C mark ?

- Do you have atleast 2 fans on the case moving the air inside to help cooling?

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
No bad temps. Gaming temps are ok. Aida 64 temps not soo great (anything below 80 is fine anyways).

- Whats your room temp?

im using ryzen master to monitor temps, every other temp monitoring program is not giving me correct temps.

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015

- Whats your room temp?

also, it does not take long to get to 77c, and i have the 2 radiator intake fans, one intake fan, and two exhaust fans.

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
It usually won't take long at all to reach those temps.
A max temp of 78 in a stress test is perfectly fine.

I wouldn't be worried until I started hitting over 85 degrees consistently.
should i go and buy a corsair h115i platinum cpu cooler? will it make a dif?

im using a ryzen 5 3600 on a b450 tomahawk board. the 3600 is running at stock, with auto voltage, i heard the auto voltages for these were running kinda high. is there a good manual setting for the 3600 freq and voltage??

As others mention (and I did too) all your temps are fine, I just think that your stress test temps are a bit on the high side. But then again nothing to worry about it.

Thats why I wanted to know how much time did it actually take to reach that temp once you clicked the "start" button, and I forgot to ask also how much time did you let the stress test run to stabilize the value.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry at all. And NO!, you don't need to buy a new aio. The one you have is more than adequate for your Ryzen 5 3600.

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
i on
As others mention (and I did too) all your temps are fine, I just think that your stress test temps are a bit on the high side. But then again nothing to worry about it.

Thats why I wanted to know how much time did it actually take to reach that temp once you clicked the "start" button, and I forgot to ask also how much time did you let the stress test run to stabilize the value.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry at all. And NO!, you don't need to buy a new aio. The one you have is more than adequate for your Ryzen 5 3600.
l ran the stess test for a little over a minute. how long should i run the stress test?

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015

also, the h100i coolers fan profile is set up to run in balanced mode in the icue software program, so the fan curve is not that aggressive, so maybe if i run the fans at a higher speed maybe that will bring the temps down even more.