[SOLVED] Are my parts compatible?

Solution
Perfectly fine. I think PCpartpicker has done the key things:
The Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 435mm long, but video cards over 294mm may block drive bays. Since the GALAX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB EX (1-click OC) Video Card is 295mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.

You may want to check RAM clearance, the Noctua I believe allows up to 42mm height RAM.

Also the 750W is excessive, if you want to save money, yours could run on a good quality 550W.
650W would be more than enough with even more headroom. Unless of course the 750W isn't much of a price difference. Excellent quality model chosen though.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 435mm long, but video cards over 294mm may block drive bays. Since the GALAX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB EX (1-click OC) Video Card is 295mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.

You may want to check RAM clearance, the Noctua I believe allows up to 42mm height RAM.

Also the 750W is excessive, if you want to save money, yours could run on a good quality 550W.
650W would be more than enough with even more headroom. Unless of course the 750W isn't much of a price difference. Excellent quality model chosen though.

Solution
Aug 23, 2019

Okay, thank you so much! The Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB should be low profile, around 21mm I think.