i3 4160 cpu
h81m ds2 mobo
8gb(2x4gb) ddr3 crucial ram 1600
gtx 1050 2gb msi gaming x
2 hdd drives 1000+350 western digital blue
coolermaster elite 500w v2 psu
a normal case (with dvd reader) with air vents + 2 coolermaster fans

Solution
How that PSU will play out is anybody guess. Some people get by with junk PSU for years, others end up smoking their cards and/or shorting their boards. It is a risk and depends pretty much on your luck. If you have come to this forum, you should understand that we strive to give you the best advice possible. So, atleast change that PSU asap even if the rest of the components come later on. There are decent quality units which are not so pricey like Corsair CX/CXM or Seasonic S12II/M12II.
Apr 12, 2018
i already own these specs, but can it lasts for at least a year on a 6 hours of gaming per day? and if not will it damage any other component? cause am on a tight budget right now i'll upgrade it next year if yes

How that PSU will play out is anybody guess. Some people get by with junk PSU for years, others end up smoking their cards and/or shorting their boards. It is a risk and depends pretty much on your luck. If you have come to this forum, you should understand that we strive to give you the best advice possible. So, atleast change that PSU asap even if the rest of the components come later on. There are decent quality units which are not so pricey like Corsair CX/CXM or Seasonic S12II/M12II.

Solution