Question Are my specs fine or bad for the results?

ThanosPlease

Reputable
Jan 22, 2020
I've had this computer for a few years now but it feels like it's not as good as it should be

Here are the specs: https://prnt.sc/jqdV7UcyPtiX

It's running most games decently but on mid to low graphics, sometimes even stuttering a lot. Do i need to upgrade anything to make it perform better?

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
Im no mod or expert in any manner but a new cpu and some faster RAM would help.

The problem could be that its becoming outdated, also could be a driver issue.

what kind of cooler do you have?

and are you running three gpus, how many monitors?

Last edited:

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
I suggest a new cooler, such as one from noctua.

The second monitor could be dropping your frames, did on my lower level pc, im guessing that your gpu isnt made to run two monitors at a time without some problems, on lower to mid tier gpus it drops frames, sometimes significantly.

How big is your case?

KyaraM

Admirable
What cooler do you use? And did anything run in the background, or was this idle?

If I were you, I would download HWInfo 64, run in sensors only mode, and closely monitor CPU and GPU temperatures. If those 71°C on your CPU are in idle, then your cooling is seriously messed up. It shouldn't be that high without load. I posted the link to the program at the end of my post. Your CPU isn't the best performer anymore, but it shouldn't cause such big issues, and the same goes for the GPU. Unless it or your GPU is overheating, which is why I recommend monitoring temperatures. Also, do you clean your computer regularly?