[SOLVED] Are my Tempatures ok for my GPU (1660 Super) and CPU (i7-10700k)?

Nov 20, 2022
Been super paranoid lately, want to know my idle temperatures are alright, mainly the hotspot on the GPU. Also want to know if after gaming its ok if my gpu cools to 45c then all the down to 39c after a few minutes.
Screenshot_2022-11-20_181921.png

Solution
Temperatures are fine. Way below spec. CPU is fine as long as it's below like 80°C, 85°C max, and the graphics card nowhere near spec. Probably not under load either but even the highest temp on the hotspot is like 33°C away from max recommended spec.

If those specs were under the kind of load that you are worried about, don't be. There is nothing there that even remotely suggests a problem.
Temperatures are fine. Way below spec. CPU is fine as long as it's below like 80°C, 85°C max, and the graphics card nowhere near spec. Probably not under load either but even the highest temp on the hotspot is like 33°C away from max recommended spec.

If those specs were under the kind of load that you are worried about, don't be. There is nothing there that even remotely suggests a problem.

Solution
Nov 20, 2022

Well, these are my idle temps, when playing valhiem my cpu reaches like 60c stable and like 60c on my GPU.

No matter WHAT you are doing, the lower end idle specs don't matter, at all, unless your maximum thermal response is not staying within specs.

And regardless of what you are doing, so long as your maximum CPU temperature does not exceed 85°C maximum under full load, and your graphics card does not exceed about 90°C, you should be fine. Those are the Intel and Nvidia thermal specifications for those components. Actually, for the GTX 1660 it's 93°C, but at 90° you can assume you have a problem of some kind.