[SOLVED] Are Palit graphics cards good?

Rizvee

Commendable
Oct 16, 2019
I have found a Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GamingPro 8GB GDDR6 ($955) Graphics Card. Should I buy it?

Or should I go for a MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti VENTUS 2X 8GB OCV1 ($960) or GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Ti EAGLE 8GB ($900).

Which would be better?

Solution
Hey there,

I'd agree with the others. I've had a couple of Pailt GPU's over the years. Currently and only a few weeks old is RTX3060ti Dual OC. Never had any issue with any of them. The 3060ti is pretty decent in terms of performance out of the box, and is sat just a fraction ahead of the FE. Here's a comparison with other manufacturers GPU's: Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Ti DUAL OC review - Brand Perf Comparison | The GPU Shoot Out (guru3d.com)

Although yours is the 3070, as the others said if the price is right and you need it, go for it. Of course you are paying over the odds, but needs must (Sometimes).

In terms of quality though, Palit seem as good (or bad) as anyone else. No high failure rates, and a decent warranty (3 years)...
Hey there,

I'd agree with the others. I've had a couple of Pailt GPU's over the years. Currently and only a few weeks old is RTX3060ti Dual OC. Never had any issue with any of them. The 3060ti is pretty decent in terms of performance out of the box, and is sat just a fraction ahead of the FE. Here's a comparison with other manufacturers GPU's: Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Ti DUAL OC review - Brand Perf Comparison | The GPU Shoot Out (guru3d.com)

Although yours is the 3070, as the others said if the price is right and you need it, go for it. Of course you are paying over the odds, but needs must (Sometimes).

In terms of quality though, Palit seem as good (or bad) as anyone else. No high failure rates, and a decent warranty (3 years). I understand they are the same company as Gainward. The warranty though is carry in, so you have to send/bring to retailer rather than direct to manufacturer, although that may have changed.

We get them in Europe a lot, as they have a German distributor.

Solution