Are Radeons cards really better than NVidia?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Anyway getting back to the original post. The xt1900xtx is the radeon flagship. The chart did not include Nvidia top cards (7900gtx or 7950 gt)

If they cannot win when Nvidias flagship 7900gtx's or 7950 gt's are not on this test when can they win.

Radeon have always won on some games ie HL2 and nvidia have been stronger on others (Doom 3 &Quake 4).

The chart is not a true and to date reflechtion of the market today.

Prozack you should take notes from this guy. Now this is a proper response to the original question :wink:
So should you.

Yeah because after all im the guy thats crying about things being posted more than once :roll:

And what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you like glue! LMAO this is what you retards are beggining to sound like!

WOW! Nice comeback and soooooooooo original! Man the knowledge some of you guys have is amazing! One day I hope to be as smart as you guys!!!!!!

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005
None of your posts have been productive, why don't you be a productive member of the society? All of your 9 posts were "insults" and don't relate to computers, so go away.

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006
OMFG. Again, this topic had killed and beaten the poor horse. PLus, those charts don't have the 7900 series in them. But please, stop making stupid posts like that.

Hey idiot in case you have not noticed this is a discussion FORUM and it does not really matter if this topic has been discussed before or not :roll: What is the point of having a FORUM if you cannot discuss something?

I have never been to a FORUM before where a topic was posted and discussed only ONCE :roll: :roll: :roll: It has always been this way and it will continue to be that way so if you dont like it then mabey you should stop reading them or leave? MMMkkkayyyyyyy.

he dissed the allmighty prozac26 !!!!!!!!!

........ ROFL !!

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
You've been here less than a day and have accumulated over half a dozen posts, on one topic. Not on of them have been informative.

There's no need to reply to this topic anymore. All the OP has to do is use the search engine on the forum to get an idea of what he/she should do.

You on the other hand have already proven to the other users on this forum that you're more interested in arguing than helping and proof positive that the "Ignore" button on this forum does come in handy.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
None of your posts have been productive, why don't you be a productive member of the society? All of your 9 posts were "insults" and don't relate to computers, so go away.

And yours have? yeah okaaayyyyyyyyyyy :roll: :roll: :roll:

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Actually, the only pointless posts I had was replying ot you.

No actually you waste of sperm your first post on this topic was the pointless one and all the others after it.

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006

untitled8qc1.jpg

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006

untitled8qc1.jpg

Well I guess we know who is sucking prozacks cock now. LOL.

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
Okay, if I give a 95% answer will you shut up?

On Toms' at least there are no tests comparing the very latest 7950 nV cards with the 1900XTX, however 7950 and 1900XTX are incomparable - one is a single card and the other is essentially two cards.

For single cards as far as I know the 1900XTX is just about a nose in front, but to my knowledge the nV cards are better for multi-GPU setups.

So there, there's an answer from which you can base some Googling and come back and do a detailed analysis of which points I'm wrong about, why, and which website alternative information comes from.

So perhaps you can use this information to start answering your own question (although searching is apparently not your forte) and stop exchanging lame insults that get noone anywhere.

However seeing as prozac has spent a long time actively and positively contributing to many, many threads and you have spent a relatively short time negatively contributing to one thread, I'm going to side with him on this one.

I'd suggest you decide what you actually want to achieve and if it isn't in the interests of others you can ah heck off.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
The only people we are missing now in this topic is that little dearest comrade action man who plays with dolls and strangestranger who is just a asshole in general.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Okay, if I give a 95% answer will you shut up?

On Toms' at least there are no tests comparing the very latest 7950 nV cards with the 1900XTX, however 7950 and 1900XTX are incomparable - one is a single card and the other is essentially two cards.

For single cards as far as I know the 1900XTX is just about a nose in front, but to my knowledge the nV cards are better for multi-GPU setups.

So there, there's an answer from which you can base some Googling and come back and do a detailed analysis of which points I'm wrong about, why, and which website alternative information comes from.

So perhaps you can use this information to start answering your own question (although searching is apparently not your forte) and stop exchanging lame insults that get noone anywhere.

However seeing as prozac has spent a long time actively and positively contributing to many, many threads and you have spent a relatively short time negatively contributing to one thread, I'm going to side with him on this one.

I'd suggest you decide what you actually want to achieve and if it isn't in the interests of others you can ah heck off.

So let me get this straight, because prozack has been here awhile and what not that gives him the right to be a smartass to whoever he feels like being one too? MMMkkkayyyy.

Because we all know it would have been just to damn hard to simply tell the guy in a nice way to use the search function :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont care how long he has been here. As long as his attitude is on the same level as sh1t he is no one and neither are you as long as you follow in the foosteps of this asshole.

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
If I'd have left it at just prozac being here a long time that'd have been really lame of me.

However if you actually read what I said you'll note that I was referring to the amount of time he's spent being useful to others in direct comparison to the continuing amount of time you are spending to the detriment of any 'help each other out' community message.

Multiplectic

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
If I'd have left it at just prozac being here a long time that'd have been really lame of me.

However if you actually read what I said you'll note that I was referring to the amount of time he's spent being useful to others in direct comparison to the continuing amount of time you are spending to the detriment of any 'help each other out' community message.

Word.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006

And you continue to miss the point :roll: should I really be suprised? :roll:

Once again since you didnt get it the first time. I dont care how long he has been here or what he has done here, it doesnt give him the right to be an ass when he feels something doesnt go his way.

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006

Word.

Is that hard to say with his c0ck in your mouth?

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Because we all know it would have been just to damn hard to simply tell the guy in a nice way to use the search function

No one has been nice to you because you haven't been nice to anyone from the beginning.

Im not asking anyone to be nice to me you moron. I think you should start over and maby read the post from the beggining.

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006
ok , so if prozac its being a "a$$" to some one that should know how many times ATI vs nvidia threads have been posted ......

why do u care , this is a forum after all .... if u were face to face , i bet none of this would happen. or from what i know u would start sh!t if someone looked at u the wrong way

stop being a jerk , move on to another thread and start over

and welcome to the Tomshardware forums .......

freakin e-thugs

urdad

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
ok , so if prozac its being a "a$$" to some one that should know how many times ATI vs nvidia threads have been posted ......

why do u care , this is a forum after all .... if u were face to face , i bet none of this would happen. or from what i know u would start sh!t if someone looked at u the wrong way

freakin e-thugs

ROTFLMAO

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006

freakin e-thugs

ROTFLMAO

:? die noob die