Are rebates a hassle?

Solution
Rebates are intentionally meticulous to comply with. If you do anything even slightly wrong they will refuse the rebate and likely not even tell you so unless you ask and then will likely not tell you what you did wrong or allow you to re-apply.. The waiting periods are so long that it's obvious they simply hope you will forget about the rebate. If you're not prepared to do everything perfectly and to follow up it's better it ignore the offer.

ram1009

Distinguished
Rebates are intentionally meticulous to comply with. If you do anything even slightly wrong they will refuse the rebate and likely not even tell you so unless you ask and then will likely not tell you what you did wrong or allow you to re-apply.. The waiting periods are so long that it's obvious they simply hope you will forget about the rebate. If you're not prepared to do everything perfectly and to follow up it's better it ignore the offer.

Solution

Balkhan

Reputable
Feb 16, 2014
OK thanks, I thought there might be some strategies I didn't know about that would facilitate the process. I guess I'll have to just deal with the hassle.