are sandisk ssd plus 120 gb have a power loss protection?

wolframazer

Reputable
Jan 4, 2018
I live in poverty, so I have a very tight budget I read that ssd suffers a problem in power loss, I live in the province so power outage happens moderately, I can't pair my seasonic s12ii 520w with a budget ups because I heard that the active pfc psu needs a true-sine ups which is I can't really afford, I will only use the ssd for storing os and installing games, apps, it means that is my system drive and I will plug out my hdd after the installed, one thing I should like ssd is the speed and the shock resistant because my father plays a loud music to his giant speaker and my computer affected by the strong vibration, I only worried about the power outage if I'm using the ssd please help thank you

Any computer parts with sudden power outages is bad, not just your SSD. If you can afford a seasonic PSU, an SSD and giant speakers, does not really sound like poverty though. If you know you have power outages, you need a UPS not just because of the SSD. You can fry your system even with a good PSU and certainly cause drive errors.

wolframazer

Reputable
Jan 4, 2018

I'm sorry sir but the price of pure sine wave ups are the same as the price of mid end gaming computer it means its expensive