[SOLVED] Are scratches normal in a Asus Rog Strix motherboard²

Jul 9, 2019
I just received a brand new Asus Rog Strix b360-h, as it is brand new i expect it to be perfect but seems like a case of very low quality control from Asus...

The motherboard has some scratches over that big plastic part with the RGB Rog Strix eye logo (how is this part called?).
There are minor scratches in the RGB logo/eye itself too. Feels like someone already messed wit it.

Not sure if i return it and stay more several days with no PC :/

Anyone has Rog Strix boards ? Is it normal?

Solution
Man. You guys must have had a totally different experience with Asus boards than I have. That's the only manufacturer I've never had to return a board for replacement. (so far)
Jul 9, 2019
To make life harder I installed the CPU and cooler before noticing the scratches, not hat easy of a return :/

Feeling pranked by Asus, never thought i would have to pay attention to see if everything is looking OK. I always used Gigabyte boards and those are always aesthetically perfect.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
clutch, I recommended that he return the board but I also have never had any issues with any Asus board that I owned.
I will even go farther and say that the fact that Asus will actually send me a replacement board before I have to send them mine was a big factor for me when I was choosing a board for my current rig.