[SOLVED] Are the 5g myths true?

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hey! Both of my parents just got the iphone 12 and I've been concerned for while now about the 5G myths. Does it really have high sar levels? Do you have a higher chance to get cancer from it? Sorry for asking this question here, I'm just paranoid :sweatsmile:

Best regards,

Nonkii

Solution
nope it's all a bunch of BS. it's not different than every other radio signal floating about the air.

100% safe to completely ignore all that nonsense

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
think about the fact that it is a radio signal and the phone is simply an antenna that can understand the signal. so its no different than a tv or fm or am or microwaves or cb radio or any of the other many many signals in use.

even without the phone, the signals are still there, so even if they were dangerous (which they are not) not having the phone does nothing to prevent the body itself from being effected by the signal anyway.

Reactions: Nonkii

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
think about the fact that it is a radio signal and the phone is simply an antenna that can understand the signal. so its no different than a tv or fm or am or microwaves or cb radio or any of the other many many signals in use.

even without the phone, the signals are still there, so even if they were dangerous (which they are not) not having the phone does nothing to prevent the body itself from being effected by the signal anyway.
Yea I get you. I appreciate the quick answer as well as the explanation.