[SOLVED] Are the components O.K. ?

May 28, 2020
I am thinking of buying a new pc and these are the componenets. The budget is $550 and all these fit in the budget I want to know if everything is O.K.
CPU: Ryzen 3 3100
GPU: GTX 1650 Super 4GB DDR6
MOBO: Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (16x1) 3000mhz
HDD: Seagate 2tb 5400 RPM
SSD: Adata 120 GB SSD (for OS)
PSU: Corsair CX450
Case: Ant Esports ICE 511MT
Please reply. Thank You !

Last edited:
Solution
Negative.
1)Motherboard.
The selected motherboard requires the very recent P3.70 bios in order to recognize the Ryzen 3100. You'll just end up with a black screen, and being forced to return it.
Alternative: Any of Msi's MAX models.

2)Ram.
No - just no. Dual channel is a must if you intend to use this to game on. If this is instead for general use, home/office PC - that sort of thing, then ignore this part.
Alternative: Depends on purpose.

3)SSD.
120GBs is too small, even for an OS-only drive. 250GBs minimum for that.
Alternative: 250GB SSD.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Negative.
1)Motherboard.
The selected motherboard requires the very recent P3.70 bios in order to recognize the Ryzen 3100. You'll just end up with a black screen, and being forced to return it.

2)Ram.
No - just no. Dual channel is a must if you intend to use this to game on. If this is instead for general use, home/office PC - that sort of thing, then ignore this part.

3)SSD.

Solution
May 28, 2020
Negative.
1)Motherboard.

2)Ram.

3)SSD.
Thank you but do you think that I should swap the GPU for a 1060 6GB ?