[SOLVED] Are the parts I chose compatible?

CowboyFromRamRanch

Prominent
Jul 26, 2020
Hello, I am going to build my pc for the first time and I have chosen some parts I want to be in my system, but I am not sure if they all will fit together:

i7 10700K
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus
MasterCooler ML360R ARGB (AIO)
32GB corsair LPX ram @ 3200MHz
Sapphire Rx5700XT Nitro+ Special Edition
Crucial P1 1TB NVMe M.2
2 TB HDD
750W Corsair SF750
Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case

so my questions are if there will be enough headers/pins on the motherboard to power all the fans (1 behind, 2 top, 3 front) and if the power supply has all the cables I need, as well as a less meaningful one, if I can make the cooler master fans doing the same rgb pattern as the corsair fans?
Thanks in advance

Edit: I want to overclock this system too

Solution
You could go for a smaller form factor build considering you put in an SFX style PSU in the build but outside of that, you're good to go. See if you can go for a dual channel DDR4-3600MHz ram kit. I would also add in a smaller capacity M.2 NVMe SSD for the OS and app's, the 1TB SSD you have can be the games library.

Lutfij

Titan
You could go for a smaller form factor build considering you put in an SFX style PSU in the build but outside of that, you're good to go. See if you can go for a dual channel DDR4-3600MHz ram kit. I would also add in a smaller capacity M.2 NVMe SSD for the OS and app's, the 1TB SSD you have can be the games library.

Reactions: CowboyFromRamRanch
Solution

CowboyFromRamRanch

Prominent
Jul 26, 2020
Thanks for the answer, so the PSU i chose is not good for this build?
Could you explain what the SFX means then?
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS