Question Are the Power supply boards interchangeable between 42XV545U and 42XV555U?

Aug 4, 2019
I am having a problem finding a power board for my Toshiba TV 42XV545U. The number is PE0620 V28A000841A1. The same number is used for the 42XV555U model's board but I can see visible differences between the two boards. Are they interchangeable?[don't post your email address on any forum]feel free to answer directly to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 4, 2019
Are there any TochibaTV repair people out there? Toshiba's repair support has no information about parts, in fact, no parts available at all except TV controllers. The symptoms of my TV's performance lead me to think it is either the motherboard (which I bought on Ebay and are waiting for) or the power supply board. Cheap enough I would buy both if I could find the power supply board. The TV comes on for about 30 seconds and looks normal except the on LED blinks orange...and then it shuts itself off. I have no idea how to get back to my post to see if there are any replies, so I guess I just have to leave this window open and hope someone can help me.