Question Are there a differences between "Black box" and "Retail box" GPUs ?

May 16, 2024
I kinda new to pc building and I'm trying to make a budget build so I decided to go with a GTX 1650 and I noticed a Black box 1650 is more expensive then a Retail box 1650
All I'm wondering is if there are a difference in performance or if its just something useless

I kinda new to pc building and I'm trying to make a budget build so I decided to go with a GTX 1650 and I noticed a Black box 1650 is more expensive then a Retail box 1650
All I'm wondering is if there are a difference in performance or if its just something useless
GTX 1650 (as other GPUs) is general name for that Nvidia product but there are several actual manufacturers of that model, (Asus, MSI, XFX, PNY etc) and they differ mostly in cooler and some may use different memory, connectors etc. I never heard of Black box manufacturing GPUs.
Every manufacturer uses own packaging.
Can you post a link to it ?

35below0

Respectable
Jan 3, 2024
If there is a difference in performance, it will be in the details/specification on the box.

What is a Black box? Or a Retail box?

May 16, 2024