Are there any 32inch (or smaller) 4K TV ?

Bape

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
Can't seem to find anything lower than 40-43inch

I don't find it to be too small either as I use a 24 and 27in 4K monitor and are great (even sitting 3feet away from them)

Solution
Sorry misread the question. There's no discernible difference between a monitor and a TV except maybe a display port and internet TV unless but yeah Doseq is right you can't get 4k TV's smaller than 40" I dont think. You'd need to use a monitor. And you can get good and bad 4k TV's AND monitors. Depends what you pay. Also check it's a true 4k not 24Hz 1.4 version.

Bape

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016

Yeah thought so, starting to feel like 40inch was the cutoff minimum.
I ask only cus 27inch 4K monitors usually cost $400-500 and around my area there are 50in 4K TVs like samsung and lg for $400...

I know monitors always cost more (superior), but I find hz(fps) and response time pointless as I only web browse and watch video content.

Input lag is a bit different as if effects most users, would I see a downside (negative con aspect) with input lag for watching videos and reading articles, etc.?

Sorry misread the question. There's no discernible difference between a monitor and a TV except maybe a display port and internet TV unless but yeah Doseq is right you can't get 4k TV's smaller than 40" I dont think. You'd need to use a monitor. And you can get good and bad 4k TV's AND monitors. Depends what you pay. Also check it's a true 4k not 24Hz 1.4 version.

Solution