[SOLVED] Are there any 4K, HDR, 21:9, g-sync, 144hz monitors anywhere?

NoLongerHuman

Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
Are there any 4K, HDR, 21:9, g-sync, 144hz monitors anywhere?

Idk why I can’t find one with all of this in it it’s pretty much my dream gaming monitor but maybe I’m overlooking something?

Solution

Idk why I can’t find one with all of this in it it’s pretty much my dream gaming monitor but maybe I’m overlooking something?

There are only a handful of 5120x2160 monitors out there and I'm not aware of any of them being above 60 Hz, let alone fully G-Sync compatible with good HDR, though there could be a product I'm out there that I'm not familiar with. I think the basic problem is that you're asking this question in 2020, not, say 2023 or 2024.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

There are only a handful of 5120x2160 monitors out there and I'm not aware of any of them being above 60 Hz, let alone fully G-Sync compatible with good HDR, though there could be a product I'm out there that I'm not familiar with. I think the basic problem is that you're asking this question in 2020, not, say 2023 or 2024.

Solution

Latest posts