[SOLVED] Are there any 75% keyboards below $50 that have Gateron Yellows and are hot-swappable?

xql

May 29, 2021
I wanted to buy a budget keyboard that ships to Poland for a reasonable price :/

Solution
Not for your price and very few keyboards come with Yellow switches. They are very good though, so far they are my favorite, I have them installed in a Epomaker GK68. You need to spend another 10-20 to get a hotswap keyboard unless you buy a used one, and not too many are 75%.

Just do a web search and see what you find, but for your budget you either need to drop a few things, basically the switch type and hotswap or find it used, or just increase the budget to get what you are looking for.

$85...
Not for your price and very few keyboards come with Yellow switches. They are very good though, so far they are my favorite, I have them installed in a Epomaker GK68. You need to spend another 10-20 to get a hotswap keyboard unless you buy a used one, and not too many are 75%.

Just do a web search and see what you find, but for your budget you either need to drop a few things, basically the switch type and hotswap or find it used, or just increase the budget to get what you are looking for.

$85 https://www.amazon.com/EPOMAKER-Hot...cphy=9001809&hvtargid=pla-1215466004844&psc=1

Solution