Question ARE THERE ANY BUDGET GPU THAT ARE CHEAP AT PLAY WELL AT 1080P?

Feb 21, 2020
Since I live in Australia, buying GPU are very expensive due to the fact that most of them are imported from other countries such as US and AUD is going low, thus GPU are become expensive is there any GPU that are good for 1080P gaming and are under $100 AUD?

Please provide links to the GPU thank you.

In the USA you may as well not even bother for under 100 dollars unless you're looking at used hardware. So used is probably your best option to be honest.

I have watched some YouTube of a guy called tech yes city, I am pretty sure he talks about using a site called Gumtree to score used hardware. I'd check that out. Maybe try to find his channel and you can probably pick up some tips.

Feb 21, 2020
i7-2600 3.40ghz
16gb ram ddr3
x64 bit system
Gigabyte Radeon 6850
I opened my pc and checked for power supply, there wasn't written anything on it no brand name not not even wattz

Wolfshadw

Titan
Figures that the ThermalTake web site doesn't even list that power supply anymore. That tells me it's an older model and probably not putting out the full 700 watts any more. As long as it has the necessary PCIE power cables for whatever graphic card you select, you should be ok.

-Wolf sends

Feb 21, 2020