[SOLVED] Are there any digital wall art displays?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
So basically I was curious to find out if there is a digital version of multi panel wall art, where since it's a digital display I can change the art to anything I want.

Or perhaps I just need to get more than one single digital picture display and mount them to my wall.

Or perhaps it has to be a DIY thing.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Also, if this might be better suited to a different category then please move it for me thanks.

Solution
Yeah your best* (*easiest) option would probably be some form of cheap TV, wall mounted, with a flash drive of whatever you want to display. We did that at work to run slideshows for alumni events.
You could even get some canvas and a frame to border it, so it looks more like those multi panel wall displays.
Yeah your best* (*easiest) option would probably be some form of cheap TV, wall mounted, with a flash drive of whatever you want to display. We did that at work to run slideshows for alumni events.
You could even get some canvas and a frame to border it, so it looks more like those multi panel wall displays.

Solution

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
No, I'm looking for a digital solution to buying the kind of wall art that is split into multiple pieces of different sizes that you put together to make a picture.

Like this one for example
product-image-877868694-1296x.jpg

Something tells me it'll have to be more is a DIY project

Last edited:

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
That's a bit excessive lol. I was actually looking for something smaller like what I currently have that fits on the wall above my desk

1018191641.jpg

Although could be larger to fill the space more.

And as for DIY, it would have to be me taking out the panels and making new casing for them and Daisy chaining the wiring together and stuff.

I was just looking to see if there has been any done yet that's pre fabricated.