Question Are there any email service providers with NO spam/junk email filtering?

Batmann77

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Hi there everyone, just wanting to know if there are any good email service providers with NO spam/junk email filtering?

I currently use Outlook 365, and while most other aspects of the program are good, I'm having issues with the junk/spam mail filtering. Specifically, even with no rules set up, junk is sent to the junk folder and you have to manually delete it.

Ideally I'm looking for something that has no spam or junk email filtering, but allows you to create rules to send any junk that does come through, straight to the deleted folder.

Any help is appreciated.

Jimmy.

From what I've seen. When you setup your own domain name and use a hosting service. They have an option to disable all spam filtering. Such as Hostgator or iPage.

There benefits of having your own domain name. Even for personal use.
  • If you are unhappy with a host. You can change hosts and keep your address.
  • Typically more control over e-mail.
  • You can be your own host. If so inclined.
  • You can use with Google Business. They'll act as e-mail host and have more tools than a free G-Mail address. The big benefit being all the services they provide and easy setup with most e-mail, calendar, contacts, smartphones, &c.

I'd suggest taking a look at the top hosts. Check if they offer the filter option you want. Pay attention to pricing and reputation. See if IMAP is included. Also see if CardDAV and CalDAV are included (contacts and calendar). As you like Outlook. Perhaps you'll want MS Exchange (pricey).

While they may charge per address. That is typically only for full featured addresses. Normally you can get aliases for free. Which just forward to your real address.

Batmann77

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
From what I've seen. When you setup your own domain name and use a hosting service. They have an option to disable all spam filtering. Such as Hostgator or iPage.

There benefits of having your own domain name. Even for personal use.
  • If you are unhappy with a host. You can change hosts and keep your address.
  • Typically more control over e-mail.
  • You can be your own host. If so inclined.
  • You can use with Google Business. They'll act as e-mail host and have more tools than a free G-Mail address. The big benefit being all the services they provide and easy setup with most e-mail, calendar, contacts, smartphones, &c.
I'd suggest taking a look at the top hosts. Check if they offer the filter option you want. Pay attention to pricing and reputation. See if IMAP is included. Also see if CardDAV and CalDAV are included (contacts and calendar). As you like Outlook. Perhaps you'll want MS Exchange (pricey).

While they may charge per address. That is typically only for full featured addresses. Normally you can get aliases for free. Which just forward to your real address.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not wanting to host a website or anything like that, and if that's what I have to do to get no spam filtering on my emails, well....that's just too much hassle, not to mention the extra cost.

Really I'm just looking for email providers. E.g. gmail, outlook, yahoo etc etc, that doesn't filter spam/junk.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not wanting to host a website or anything like that, and if that's what I have to do to get no spam filtering on my emails, well....that's just too much hassle, not to mention the extra cost.

Really I'm just looking for email providers. E.g. gmail, outlook, yahoo etc etc, that doesn't filter spam/junk.

Can't think of any free ones. You don't have to host a website with a domain name. It can just be used for e-mail. It isn't free and will take some work to setup though.