Are There any Feminine/Minimalist/Clean PC Cases Similar to old Sony VAIO Desktops?

Vertical Infinity

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
So basically, after browsing Amazon, Newegg, and even ebay for hours for a certain case style that only seems to have lived in the 90s-early 2000s, but died out, I'm asking if a particular case style still exists somewhere, and if possible links to the sites still selling them.

I'm looking for computer cases with some elements that give it a bit of a clean and relatively minimalist look, without it just being a plain case. Something like the silver/blue or silver/purple Sony VAIO desktops around the XP era. This is for a few planned builds for the female members of my family, who don't want excessive details on a computer case but at the same time don't want a sterile Mac tower or monolithic tower becoming an eyesore to them.

The main examples are:
The Antec Lifestyle ARIA mATX Case (Discontinued)
The APEVIA X-DISCOVERY Silver/Blue ATX Case (Discontinued)
The Athenatech A106SL.200 Silver/Blue mATX Case (Discontinued)
The LIAN LI PC-6089 Silver-Blue ATX Case (Discontinued)

And this Unknown PC Case with some nice glass-like panels and a Power button that looks like the head of a Diamond (if someone knows the make and model of the case, that'd help out too).

The only one that I can find that meets a similar criteria is the Ikonik CS6002WSL Silver Zaria A20 Mid-Tower ATX Case, but I'd like to have a few other options (if they even exist), so that they don't all look like identical copies.

The purpose of the planned builds are to have at least one serve as a Multimedia PC in an open wood/steel/glass media center, and another sitting on a steel/glass desk as a light gaming/video-editing computer, hence some of the glass-like elements and a focus on silver/blue.

I'm already afraid there's no other options outside of custom painting a case, but I'm hoping a few other individuals can help me out here. Doesn't matter if it's ITX or XL-ATX.