Question Are there any games that only need a decent CPU?

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
Watch the language
Are there any modern good graphics games that only need a decent CPU and does not need a good GPU? I have core i5 4590 Quad core 3.70 GHz super-clocked to reach 4.5 GHz, And 8 GB of ram 1600 MHz, And The Removed Amd radeon HD 5450 2 GB that limits my PC. So, are there any games that can work on my PC at medium~max graphics 720p~1080p 30 fps ~60 fps?

DSzymborski

Titan
Why? 6 GB Vram GDDR5 should pretty much run games decently, right?

It doesn't work like that for two main reasons: first, system RAM and dedicated video RAM aren't interchangeable without losing a ton of performance. And second, a 5450 is slower than molasses whether it had 1 GB, 4 GB or 400 GB of RAM because RAM isn't a measurement of processing power; it's like comparing the speed of different cars by the size of their gas tanks.

D

Deleted member 14196

Free cell should play on integrated graphics. Lol. My a6 can play old pc games like Thief the Dark Project better than my old voodoo did back in the day. But nothing modern

D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah none games will play on your integrated graphics that’s the point. The answer to your question in the title should’ve been painfully obvious to you. goodbye