Are there any good towers with built in liquid cooling

notsogreat88

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
im looking at getting a new tower and i also want liquid cooling so i figured id try to find a good tower with intigrated liquid cooling does anyone know of one preferably with good cable management but i can live without that

drums101

Distinguished

MotherFerJones

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
If your going intel, then they have a liquid cooling solution for 2011/1155/1156/1333, its 89 on newegg now, i have it in my rig and it keeps CPU temps below 35 on idle and below 50 on gaming loads.

EDIT: Also drums' suggestions are also good, the first one looks almost the same as the intel one lol.

tomdabomb

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012

The Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Has a compartment in the front where a water cooling loop can fit, it also has great cable management.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133191&Tpk=Thermaltake%20Chaser

http://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelease/6262/thermaltake_introduces_chaser_mk_i_lcs_case_with_liquid_cooling_system/index.html

Hope that helped!

-Tom

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Nothing against water cooling but just a little heads up you can get air cooling to do a VERY good job of cooling a system down for quite cheap.

Where water cooling really takes off is with the higher end setups from what I've seen. Most of the pre built enclosed CPU heatsinks will perform on par or slightly better than the high end air cooled heatsinks.

They each have their pros and cons for each type of setup, though I just chime in to say this since it's your first post on Toms. And well when I started really getting into computer overclocking I thought watercooling was a must and that air cooling was second rate at best (I was wrong to say the least) and wanted to just give you a heads up if you didn't already know.

With that being said if you end up building a custom setup be sure to test it thoroughly for leaks and follow the advice of our members as we have quite a few knowledgeable people around on this.