Question Are there any mounting hole differences between the RTX cards in reference PCBs?

May2ko

Honorable
Jan 1, 2015
As a little project I want to put a Kraken G12 on my RTX 2060. Currently, the G12 is not officially supported for the 2060. It is, however, supported on the 2080 and 2080 Ti.

Do the 4 mounting holes around the GPU die have the same spacing between all of the RTX cards?

I have seen some people who have also installed the G12 on the 2070 which is also not officially supported and as far as I’m aware, the PCB between the 2060 and 2070 is almost indentical.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd ask you to contact NZXT to get an official nod, but from what the product page on NZXT has stated, the Kraken G12 will work with the RTX cards using the A bracket. Again, placement of VRM's and caps will vary from card to card, hence why it's not a good idea to pull the trigger until you've got solid proof. Mind sharing a link to the Kraken G12 on the 2070?

May2ko

Honorable
Jan 1, 2015
I'd ask you to contact NZXT to get an official nod, but from what the product page on NZXT has stated, the Kraken G12 will work with the RTX cards using the A bracket. Again, placement of VRM's and caps will vary from card to card, hence why it's not a good idea to pull the trigger until you've got solid proof. Mind sharing a link to the Kraken G12 on the 2070?
NZXT have only said that the RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti will work from what I have seen.

This is the video where the guy has modded it, however, if you look at the comments, some people have been able to use the AMD bracket without having to do any modding like the guy in the video has done.