Question Are there any VPN's that dont appear as a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiNcs

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
I want to play with a VPN on an online game where administrators can quickly view your IP your playing under. A lot of these servers prevent the use of VPN. So when they google that IP they can quickly tell if that IP is linked to a VPN due to location and the title of the ISP.

Are there any methods, VPN's, or ways to obtain an IP that displays something more common and "legit" as Verizon or Comcast for an example as the ISP?

Basically, I want to hide my current IP but with a method that makes the IP appear legit and not such as a VPN. I am not knowledgeable in this area at all so I'm sure there is something simple that I'm not aware of.

USAFRet

Titan
I want to play with a VPN on an online game where administrators can quickly view your IP your playing under. A lot of these servers prevent the use of VPN. So when they google that IP they can quickly tell if that IP is linked to a VPN due to location and the title of the ISP.

Are there any methods, VPN's, or ways to obtain an IP that displays something more common and "legit" as Verizon or Comcast for an example as the ISP?

Basically, I want to hide my current IP but with a method that makes the IP appear legit and not such as a VPN. I am not knowledgeable in this area at all so I'm sure there is something simple that I'm not aware of.
No there isn't, and no we cannot help you bypass whatever restrictions the game admins have in place.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.